Compatible to SharePoint 2010

May 19, 2010 at 7:11 AM

Hi

Is this code tested only on SharePoint 2007 or

is it possible to use it with SharePoint 2010 ????

Thanks

Regards

Michael

Jun 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Hi Michael, I attempted installation in my 2010 test farm, and although it says it successfully installed, I went to activate it on a site collection and it doesn't show up. Can someone else confirm this to ensure I didn't simply goof up the installation? Tim
Jul 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM
hello, just installed on SharePoint FOundation 2010 and activated, but the Action did not show up.
Coordinator
Aug 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM
At the moment this Feature is only tested for SharePoint 2007 / WSS 3.0. I'm hoping to get some time to also make it compatible for 2010.
Sep 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Hi folks, not to spam this board but since you couldn't get this to work, you may want to try our alternative tool SharePoint-Tools.net/PrintZen, which does what SPPrintList does, plus more. Free edition available for commercial use, industry-strength technical support for free and commercial licensees, SP 2007 and 2010 fully supported. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us should you run into any issues.

So long,
Kent Akston, roxority

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:36 PM

When will this be available for 2010 please or did anyone get it to work

Mar 27, 2014 at 10:41 PM
So I have ran across this trying to do the same or similar thing in sharepoint 2013. Just wanted a basic print button on one list. What i found was that you can add "custom actions" and send them to the url "JavaScript:window.print()" which will create a nice button with an image (you need to find an image) allowing you to print.

Solution was found here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/c93e5a3d-5180-44ad-acb3-42aa5ada824f/customaction-print-button-for-list-item-display-view?forum=sharepointgeneral

Specifically:
-I can add this via sharepoint designer to an individual list very easily. Just add a custom action --> Display Form Ribbon, set the location to Ribbon.ListForm.Display.Manage.Controls._children, and under "Navigate to URL:" type in JavaScript:window.print() and it works as intended.